NOBIVAC Canine Flu Bivalent (H3N2 & H3N8) is the first canine vaccine that aids in the control of disease associated with Canine Influenza Virus H3N8 and H3N2. NOBIVAC Canine Flu Bivalent (H3N2 & H3N8) requires refrigeration and must be kept at refrigerator temperatures at all times. To ensure proper temperature, NOBIVAC Canine Flu Bivalent (H3N2 & H3N8) requires overnight shipping at an additional cost. Syringes are sold separately.
NOBIVAC CANINE FLU BIVALENT
Intervet/Merck Animal Health
CANINE INFLUENZA VACCINE
H3N2 & H3N8, Killed Virus
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
This product has been shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy dogs 7 weeks of age or older against canine influenza virus. Duration of Immunity has not been established. To review efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
This product contains influenza A/canine/Florida/25/2006(H3N8) and A/canine/Illinois/12191/2015(H3N2).
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Restricted to use by or under the direction of a veterinarian. Mix well before use. Inject one dose (1mL) subcutaneously. The initial dose may be given at 7 weeks of age or older. Repeat dose 2 to 4 weeks later. Two doses are required for primary immunization.
Historically, annual revaccination has been recommended for this product. The need for this booster has not been established. Contact your veterinarian or manufacturer for more information on revaccination frequency.
• Store at 2° – 8°C (35°-46°F).
• Do not freeze.
• Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
• Do not mix with other products.
• In case of human exposure, contact a physician.
• Contains gentamicin and amphotericin B as preservatives.
• Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
• Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
• The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction. Crypto Mining Hardware