EGH (Equine Growth Hormone) Celtic Horse Double Stature Foals Accelerates height gain and carcass development is foals. It eliminates and prevents alterations and growth delays.
• Accelerates Height Gain and Carcass
Development • Develops Muscle
• Eliminates and prevents alterations and growth delays
• Repairs and regenerates tissues
• Cellular regeneration of Bones, Muscles and Vital Organs
• Strengthens the immune system fighting infections and diseases
• Improved Strength
• Gain in lean mass;
• Decrease in body fat indices;
• Increased physical strength;
• Decrease in muscle fatigue.
• Toning and Muscle Definition
Shake before application. As it presents a sediment of Aluminum hydroxide, which is easily stirred by emulsification.
INJECTION INDICATIONS: Hy.podevelopment, backw.ardness at
weaning, post-infectious processes. Common Problems
VIA ADMINISTRATION: Intramuscularly.
Horses: 2ml. every 07 days.
Sheep: 1ml every 07 days.
Pigs: 1ml. every 07 days.
Dogs: 1ml every 07 days.
Rabbits: 0.1 ml.
Do not use on unauthorized species.
Keep out of reach of children.
Meat: 42 days
Milk: Do not use in animals whose milk production is intended for human consumption.
The product must be kept between 2° and 30°C, in a cool, dry place, protected from light.
CONDITION OF SALE
Sale under veterinary prescription.