Pentosan Gold injection is a concentrated anti-inflammatory and stimulant of cartilage synthesis, repair and protection (250 mg/ml).
– Non-infectious inflammatory joint disease
– Traumatic arthritis
– Degenerative cartilaginous joint disease
– Osteochondrosis dessicans.
– Inhibiting anti-inflammatory for joint disease
– Super lubricating properties
– Regenerative peptide technology
Sodium pentosan polysulfate 250 mg/ml
Non-infectious inflammatory joint disease, traumatic arthritis, osteoarthritis, degenerative cartilaginous joint disease and osteochondrosis dessicans in horses.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Administer at a dose rate of 3 mg/kg bodyweight (1.5 g / 500 kg horse – 6ml) by intravenous injection at 5-7 day intervals for four injections.
Vial of 10 ml